A cookie is a small text file stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. They are used to help the website remember your visit the next time you browse the same site. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, customized content, usage statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc., with the aim of adapting the website’s content to the user’s profile and needs. Without cookies the quality of the services offered by any website would be considerably reduced. If you would like to know more about cookies, what they store, how to delete and disable them, etc., please contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following proprietary cookies:
- Session cookies: to ensure users posting comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is a way to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to the website. By using this website, you consent for information about you to be processed by Google. Therefore, you should notify Google directly if you wish to exercise any rights related to this area.
- Social media: each social network uses its own proprietary cookies to enable the user to click buttons such as Like and Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time, you can exercise your right to disable or delete the cookies associated with this website. The method for doing so varies depending on the browser you use.
- This website and its representatives are in no way liable for the content or the veracity of any privacy policies that may be implemented by the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- In some cases, cookies have to be installed so that the browser remembers the user’s decision not to accept them.