Access to and use of this website implies the user’s full acceptance without reservation of all the general terms and conditions of use specified below, which also apply to any information, applications and services that the user may access via the website.
1. Access to this website is the exclusive responsibility of the users.
2. All the content on the website (such as texts, photographs, images, icons, logos, trademarks, distinctive signs, software or links) is the sole and exclusive property of MT IDIOMES, or third parties who have granted use to MT IDIOMES.
All industrial and intellectual property rights related to this website are reserved by law. In addition, access to or use of the website in no way implies the granting of a licence of use or any right over any content or property owned by MT IDIOMES or a third party.
Moreover, users are strictly prohibited from fully or partially reproducing, selling, disclosing, renting, distributing, publicly disseminating or transforming content of the website, or use the website in any other way without the express prior authorization of the corresponding proprietor. MT IDIOMES reserves the right to take any legal measures that it considers appropriate to prevent such types of conduct.
3. MT IDIOMES may unilaterally modify, replace, delete or update the configuration and content of the website and the terms and conditions of use at any time without prior notification.
4. Access to and use of this website must be carried out in accordance with the law, moral conduct, proper customs, public order and these terms and conditions of use. Therefore, users must refrain from using this website for illegal purposes or effects, or in any way that violates the rights and interests of third parties, or which may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent or interfere with the normal use and enjoyment of the website.
The users’ personal data is processed with the utmost confidentiality. To this end, MT IDIOMES, in view of its responsibility for filing the data, has taken all the technical and organizational measures required to guarantee the confidentiality and security of personal data and prevent any unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access.
MT IDIOMES files the data provided by the users when they make an enquiry or send a request, some of which is necessary to respond effectively to the enquiry or request. Therefore, the user is duly notified of the need to provide this data. Their email address is used to respond to enquiries, as well as to send information about the services offered by MT IDIOMES and inform them of any relevant changes that may take place.
5. Any dispute arising from the interpretation and/or breach of these terms and conditions of use will be resolved in accordance with Spanish law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Cerdanyola del Vallès, with the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.